1. Are you involved with any charities?
Justin: I'm looking into children's charities with my agency CAA.
2. How do you stay in shape? Do you have a special eating or fitness routine? If so, what is it?
Justin: I have a trainer and I go to the gym everyday. It's one of the best things I've ever done for myself! He's got me on a program that has me eating 6x a
day or more I have a really fast metabolism so if I don't eat enough I'll
actually loose the weight I put on in the gym over a matter of days.
3. Did you ever take voice lessons growing up? Were you involved with drama?
Justin: Well, I think we've all had drama in our lives, especially around the teenage
years, but as for the stage, I got into it around the high school era with
plays like "Pirates Of Penzance", "The Taming Of The Shrew" and "The Mystery Of Edwin Drood".
Voice lessons didn't start until I had to audition for college.
4. What's the craziest thing a fan has done to meet you?
Justin: Shower in a Men's truck-stop bathroom. She was pretty brave!
5. Was it difficult as a child for you to cope with your parents' divorce?
Justin: I was young so I didn't have to deal with it until later on which made it a
little easier. To answer the question, yes, but everything happens for a
reason and I've come to see most of the reasons why it happened to my
family and I've accepted them with a happy heart.
6. Do you have any tattoos?
Justin: One. It says "Freedom" in Japanese letters and is surrounded by
traditional Japanese drawings of Water, Wind and Fire. I love it and it reminds me to
value the freedom I have and challenges me to seek out more each day.
7. When is your birthday?
8. Out of all the famous people you met, who were you most nervous around?
Justin: Mike Lambert's USA Volleyball team. I love Volleyball and have played off
and on since I was 15. He goes to my gym and I saw him one day and just wanted to
shake his hand and say hi. I was stammering like a bit of an idiot but I pulled
it off. I've been lucky to be around famous people all my life so I see them for
what they are, people like you and me, but this guy was different for me, who knows
9. Who would you like most to do a duet with?
Justin: Stevie Wonder
10. What is your favorite color?
11. What subjects inspire you when writing your music?
Justin: Loss, Retribution and Love.
12. Boxers or briefs?
13. What type of daily training exercises do you do to help your voice improve?
Justin: I have the greatest vocal coach in the world, Ron Anderson, and he has
given me exercises that warm me up and strengthen as well. It would be far too
complex to describe them here. Look him up sometime if you?re interested.
14. What was the last movie you saw in the theatres?
Justin: Legally Blonde...funny movie!
15. How do you keep yourself healthy and stress-free with such a grueling schedule?
Justin: The Gym, friends and good eating habits.
16. What is your favorite song to play on the guitar?
Justin: I use it as a writing tool mostly but I like to play Jimmy Hendrix songs.
17. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Justin: Writing and producing songs for other people, performing on the side and having a solid acting career.
18. What is your favorite video game?
Justin: "HALO" for X-Box
19. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Justin: Bruce Lee. He seemed like such a strong individual. I like to push my
boundaries physically, kinda see what I'm capable of. Well, he was all about
that, as well as pushing and strengthening his mind. He's just one of many
people I'd like to meet and exchange ideas with.
20. What is your favorite movie?
Justin: Any Mel Brooks movie...check'em out!
Questions: current - 8/7/03
- 7/25/03 - 7/21/03